Friday, January 31, 2014

Shout it Out


I think it’s time for me to SHOUT OUT!!

I’ve been going crazy from all of the lies

I know you couldn’t hear my screams behind my own smile

But I’m here to say I need help and I need you.

 

The way our love turned sour left me in a daze

Because it all happened all too quick, I thought it was a weird game

Our stars burnt out and turned into dust.

No one could have predicted this, not even I

 You had me so gone and I had you. I had your heart.

Now your gentle touches leave me discoloured and bruised,

Your tight embrace makes me literally lose my breath.

An apple they say keeps the doctor away,

You sweep me of my feet twice a day,  hence the doctor I fear is here to stay.

 I come crashing down, as I keep falling for you. 

©SweetestRuby2014

1 comment:

  1. soon our pain will go away and a new paradise will come...

    ReplyDelete