Thursday, September 25, 2014

Comfort Zone


God of all comfort? ... 2 Corinthians 1..

Comfort? Comfort? Thanks but may I politely decline.

I don’t understand if it’s that you can’t see me.

See that I’m hunting... and I need saving.

 

Ok let me explain just in case you don’t see that

... they hurt me bad and

... they’re making me mad

It’s like they are sucking my soul through a straw

And I thought Pastor said that everything you saw.

I might as well be on death row

‘cause your silence is like a noose

 

I’m looking for the God of Elijah..

To rain down fire on those who defy me

I’m looking for the God of Moses..

To part the rivers of pain that drown me

I’m looking for the God of Ezekiel..

To breath back life into my dry bones

I’m looking for the God of Daniel..

‘Cause the furnace is being prepped and the lions are hungry

I’m looking for the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob & Joseph..

 

To take this cup away from me.

Yes not YOUR will, but MINE be done.

They include:

Give me dancing for my mourning

Exchange my tears of sorrow for joy

Give me peace without anxiety

And Give them to me NOW.

 

Because I ask all these in your name JESUS and I know good things alone are your portion for me. J

 

Finally I hear you speak and you say:

‘My grace is Sufficient  for you, as My strength is made perfect in your weakness...

Contort not my words dear child for I promise to Comfort you in your troubles as you share in My sufferings.

 

For I gave up my only son, flawless without a spot or blemish to be executed for your ungrateful self. That you may be awarded the freedom you neither work for nor deserve. And you may be called joint heirs with Christ.

 

So before you go on preaching to me my word, remember my WORD was born, beaten, bled and died for you and was resurrected so you can have the unrestricted uninterrupted access to chat to me without the fear of being struck down from heaven as in the days of Moses, Elijah & Ezekiel. For I know the end from the beginning, because I am the alpha and omega. And while you were still in sin I gave to die in your place. So like Christ’ undeserved suffering, yours also has a purpose.’

 

Now I embrace my suffering and I boast of my weaknesses for his master plan ... is that my experience makes me qualified to comfort you
 
Copyright Sweetestruby2014

2 comments:

  1. wow just saw this now

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow my baby girl you shall be comforted and your enemies shall go into captivity.i would have delivered you a long time ago if i saw this early.i think i saw it before but did not have able hands at that time.may our love grow forever.

    ReplyDelete