Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lunacy

Stop the madness!!  
This is madness! 
I mean it has to be … right?
Cos I have never seen a scene so crazy,
this has got to be the height
What r we all doing here? 
Is this a game to you?
And what did I just hear u say? 
You’ve just lost the right to talk!
U dress the part and got you’ve the walk,
But u ain’t got me fooled!
Cos when it truly comes down to it, I can see u ain’t got a clue.
You curse your fathers, and cheat your brothers, n turn the sisters’ blue.
Then turn to God declaring your right, forgetting His kids you’ve hurt.
Then go back home forgetting to quickly, you  do it all again.
With this new world comes a whole new lifestyle, a new approach and change
But one thing we mustn’t forget is that God is still the same!  

©SweetestRuby 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment