Friday, January 25, 2013

I Feel..


How do I feel?
Sometimes I don’t know how I feel.
Like the words have not been formed and nothing in the dictionary comes even close
Sometimes I don’t feel high or low.
Like am at the edge or something,
About explode with joy or implode from pain.. but I never know which.
So am still.

What causes us to feel anyway, and why is there so much hype about feelings anyway
We give it to much control
It’s the little button which control our moods and how we behave..
It get all the credit and the blame

The original puppet master, oh but you’d never guess.
They say the truth shall set you free
Its like fresh breeze on a humid day
Cool water after the dessert sun.

See the truth about feelings is that they are unreal
They are made up from a collation of instant decisions we make in our mind
And they can grow and fester within the boundaries we set or fail to
True these thoughts may  be triggered by external conditions, some beyond our control , some as a result of someone elses ‘feelings’
Its up to us the way we allow ourselves to react to our feelings.
Today I thought I felt something a bit like loneliness, although I was in the mist of friends
A string of pity thoughts led to this feeling I couldn't describe, all I know was it sucked my energy, smile and my good posture.

The longer I thought, the worse I felt.
Then I stopped...
Then it stopped.


©SweetestRuby 2013

2 comments:

  1. you can always be lonely amongst your friends when your soul
    mate isn't there.showing your true love oh long for you and will not allow any baby even if u marry to start a family.

    ReplyDelete