Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Naive


This is us, from your point of view..
Naive is what I was, when I got with you again.
Believing we were the perfect match.
That we completed one another..
Believing that we could go back to the way things were..
I've outgrown such thoughts now.
Whether you admit it or not I'm not the one...
you settled for me..
I'm no longer naive enough to believe that I was your one true love..
Denying there was another..
Denying how you felt..
Denying the actions of the past.
Or should I say, burying it..
That's all part of the process of constructing innocence..
I'll let you decipher the process..
You think I'm insecure.. I tell you I'm not..
I'm comfortable with things however they turn out.
Insecurity isn't something I give much attention to these days..
I'm prepared for the worst..
Not as naive as I was before,
Believing some of the constructed truths you led me to believe.

(C) @adegrace_buko

2 comments:

  1. don't have that in your mind you are my first and one true love i loved you perfectly but could noot have the gutts to express it and you left me behind in high school as i got into the class of the brains i sought for you and found you not,i had to let that love be buried in the bottom of my heart for concentration and not be depressed,and by the way there was one temisan though beautiful i could not love her perfectly i guess it was infatuation i never even got close to kissing her.it was you i longed for but my invisible father buried my love for u in my heart,then it is all coming back to me now,through a dream i had when i saw kennena being drunk whom jesus i saw too,i recalled his words physically as he said'he longs to see the true love of his heart or called it wife.
    as the song writer westlife says we were still in high school when i first met you even then u were the prettiest girl i ever knew and we carved our names..when you come around my heart beats fast makes it hard to catch my breath.i will see u again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also had onyx whom i loved in college out of the numerous girls however my beauty made her powerless so it could not work.we were no match she always had orgasms by a mere touch on her lower arm or radius bone by the way nothing happened between us just love and infatuation mixed together. t my endless love i longed for u i might even have locked something in u i never wanted any one to be with u other than me but i let go what ever is yours will come back to you.

    ReplyDelete