Friday, April 17, 2009

My Uncommon

You stretched out your hand -
that i might never walk alone.
You gave me your shoulder-
that i might have rest.
You sent me kind words-
that made me smile 
You showed me safety, like our friendship would never end...

But why? Why u filled me with false hope... ill never understand
Oh yea, u might be a knight in shinning armour, 
but you are not mine.
So y did i allow myself to be turned
into that distressed dasmel?
For i was strong high up in my tower before you...

And now;

...as we all know most good things must come to an end...

Your hand is no where close
Your shoulder so cold with no room
Your words, far from your lips like east from the west

For i was strong high up in my tower 
before you help me down...

And now i see;

How this uncommon one,
led me to an uncommon place
in my hope for uncommon things
I met my uncommon fall
in a very uncommon way to me.

So now as i look back
i see the fault lies with me
for i stretched my hand back out, 
and lent you my ears.

Ruby Love xxx

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "sometimes love comes around,
    and it knocks you down, just get
    back up when it knocks you down!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. well if you fell from your high tower it was not any of my fault but wat has been destined since my strong tower is still secured.so do not blame it on any one or me,if u did not meet me your stronger tower might still have fallen so who would you look up to? inever gave you false hope the future in reveltion says at the end God will wipe away your tears and there will be no pain,even me and jesus uffers pain till now sometimes,soon we will be healed of all pain and i will not like to see you die.The fountain of life and the fruits of the tree of life you shall taste of it.keep having faith.."and doing what you are doing i see the light at the end of tunnel",my former cook's daughter told me that.

    ReplyDelete