Friday, April 17, 2009

Trust Keeper

He said i was his little princess
He said he'll take care of my every need
He said he'll protect me-
.... from nasty girls and silly boys ; till he found the one he'll give me away to.
He said he'll love me.

You said i was your queen
You said u'll give me all i ever wanted
You said u'll protect me-
.... from pain and hurt; i'd feel them never again
You said u'll love me

I trusted him. I believed him.
But before i was old enough to speak,
He left! He didn't hear my first words would be
'i love u too ....'
Then all his words turned to ash around me
And his promises just never existed
Time and grace where on my side and soon
they turned my pain into praise...

I began to see as though for the first time,
that though he wasn't there
at school shows and PTA meetings,
My Father was there, every step.
He knows my every thought and loves me unconditionally
He had promised to never leave me or forsake me,
And though i never knew it,
He never ever left my side.
He promised to be my Jehovah -Jireh
and i know i've never lacked
When i had a fever and wanted you to hold me
I felt Jehovah-Repheka and He healed all my pain
When i felt alone and couldn't find words to explain why,
Jehovah Shamah was there and He just sat with me

Then it hit me, i had wasted time and effort feeling down
Cos every time i called out ...'Daddy'....
You answered right back ...'I AM here'...
for Jehovah means Father to me.

You said you'll love me..
and yes i gave you my love
even more cos I trusted u. I believed u. 
Held on so tight to your promises,
i didn't notice it turn to ash in my own hands
Then the pain came rushing, banging at my door!!
Not knowing, let them in...
Now the tears you said you'll keep away
have made their bed in mine....

But still somehow i have hope
As my Father picks me up again,
I see that truely he is my strong tower
He would never leave me nor forsake me 
I put my trust in Him, and I have no worries

Now I know i am a Queen
Cos my Father is the King of kings
I know am on top of the world
Cos the earth is His footstool,
and he holds me in His hands.

Ruby Love xx

1 comment:

  1. interesting i am flattered...if you are the leopard we are to meet this month not comletely sure...yellow black spots....nostradamus...

    ReplyDelete