Friday, September 23, 2011

I Was Here

I’ve got to make my mark!

To show my difference, affect the world around me,

To cause a change, because the Almighty changer is in me.

I don’t conform to society’s standards, no, am not on that level.

I’m alien, a higher breed. I can’t fit in, I wasn’t made to.

Am outstanding, made to shine bright.

I don’t follow the blind, I live for the Light.



Share some love, give someone life and live right

So at the end, it’ll be obvious I was here.

Use your skills to make the world better.

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a step,

Building skyscrapers starts with a single brick,

Nothing is impossible, if you can see beyond the visible.



So I’ll take my step in faith never looking back.

This type of life His vision I mustn’t lack.

I’ll keep P.U.S.H.ing* loving God and all around.

So when my time is up, and the race is done,

The world would be better off because I Was Here.



Leave your mark. Make a difference. Less talk, more Action.

(*P.U.S.H – pray until something happens)




©SweetestRuby 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment